Booking Systems OfficerApply Now
HTM's portfolio of brands includes Skye Niseko, Niseko Central, Ki Niseko, GoSnow, Experience Niseko, SkyExpress and Sprint Taxi with more growth and expansion expected in the coming years. Our day-to-day business revolves around several essential computer systems. Our team use these systems to complete their daily work, and our online bookings run from the data in these systems.
We are looking for a Booking Systems Officer to take on much of the day-to-day management of these systems: create products, manage rates, provide system advice and support to other team members, and more. This position is a great start for anyone with an interest in IT or Revenue Management, or who just likes playing with systems.
No IT or Hotel experience? No problem. If you are a hard-working logical thinker, perhaps with an interest in Japan, skiing or a beautiful mountain location then read-on!
Knowledge & Requirements
- Logical thinking process. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail. Ability to setup simple systems for checking accuracy of work.
- Strong Word and Excel skills.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Property Management, Online Booking, Channel Management or Revenue Management systems.
- Knowledge of IT systems, hardware or software, programming.
- Experience in hotels, reservations or revenue management.
- Japanese language ability.
- Japanese or international driving license.
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥2,900,000 to ¥3,300,000 (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5x 8 hour shifts)
IT support is required 7 days per week. This position will be Monday to Friday as standard, but very occasional weekend work may be required.
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Free ski or snowboard lessons
- Visa sponsorship
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Professional work environment
- Staff benefits package