HTM - Business Systems Officer: ¥3.5 - 3.9m
HTM's portfolio of brands includes Skye Niseko, Niseko Central, Ki Niseko, GoSnow, YamaSport, Kumo Restaurant, An Dining and SkyExpress, and our day-to-day operations for each of those businesses relies on several essential software systems; our team uses these systems to complete their daily work, and our online bookings run from the data in these systems.
We are looking for a Business Systems Officer to take on much of the day-to-day management of these systems: input/manage products and rates, provide system advice and support to other team members, and more. This position is a great start for anyone with an interest in IT or Revenue Management, or who just likes playing with systems.
No IT or Hotel experience? No problem. If you are a hard-working logical thinker, perhaps with an interest in Japan, skiing or a beautiful mountain location then read-on!
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Logical thinking process. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail. Ability to setup simple systems for checking accuracy of work.
- Strong Word and Excel skills.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Property Management, Online Booking, Channel Management or Revenue Management systems.
- Knowledge of IT systems, hardware or software, programming.
- Experience in hotels, reservations or revenue management.
- Japanese language ability.
- Japanese or international driving license.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: Ongoing contract with visa sponsorship available
Employment Status: Full time year round
Start Date: Flexible
Contract Value: ¥3,500,000 to ¥3,900,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
- Average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- 120 days off per year
- Sick leave: 5 days
- Annual paid leave: 10 days (after 6 months of employment)
IT support is required 7 days per week. This position will be Monday to Friday as standard, but very occasional weekend work may be required.
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy