Events Coordinator (Winter 2019/20)
- Plan, coordinate and execute Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year events in promoting all the company's brands
- Follow the event calendar and generate ideas which will create a magical holiday experience for guests
- Cover other community/company events as required to build relationships with vendors and search for potential partners
- Generate new and innovative ideas for events
Digital Marketing Assistance
- Contribute to the company’s websites and social media including posts on Facebook & Instagram to promote events
- Plan and write articles for the company’s blogs as required to promote events
Start Date: 07 October 2019
- ¥1,200 - ¥1,300 per hour (commensurate with experience and language skills)
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am
07 October 2019 to 15 March 2020
- Guaranteed work until end of contract, with the potential to extend pending work availability
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season
Staff Accommodation: Accommodation available in Kutchan and is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price!
Lift Passes - Your choice of either: A free Grand Hirafu season lift pass, or it can be upgraded to an All-Mountain pass.
Bi-monthly pay: Receive your pay every 2 weeks! Most companies pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Free Ski & Snowboard lessons & workshops: Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent).