Reservations ConsultantApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
The position supports the Guest Service side of Sky Express and Sprint Taxi's Private Transfer, Day Tour, and Taxi businesses, ensuring guests receive quality service from all areas of the business.
Start date: Negotiable
Reservations and Sales:
- Deliver a professional standard of telephone and e-mail sales and service by responding to all inbound enquiries within 24 hours.
- Issue comprehensive and accurate quotes to potential guests by understanding their needs and effectively matching them to SkyExpress and/or Sprint Taxi services.
- Maximise the conversion of agent and direct enquiries to sales by providing timely and accurate answers to all questions, and by proactively following-up by email/ phone.
- Ensure emails are answered using approved templates and information documents within our standard response times.
- Resolve Guest issues to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Complete daily required tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, including; review of reservation details, sending & monitoring driver feedback emails, updating spreadsheets used for sales and booking management, and preparing Guest Welcome Signs.
Booking Input and System Monitoring
- Knowledge and proficiency of booking system, including maintenance and ongoing improvements.
- Assist SkyExpress agents with booking system questions and issues.
- Suggest and/or take on special projects as directed to improve processes, market presence or sales conversions.
- Act as shift supervisor when the Guest Service Manager is absent to ensure smooth running of services for Guests.
- Coordinate with SkyExpress operations team to ensure high quality delivery of services.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner that supports the creation of positive impressions with all callers.
- Well-developed written communication skills that facilitate clear and accurate responses to queries and/or provision of quotes.
- Able to prioritise and organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy to ensure services are booked correctly and that all relevant guest information is collected.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential) with reservations systems experience (preferred).
- Detailed knowledge of HTM products and services.
- Native level English writing and speaking skills in addition to business level Japanese or Chinese preferred.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥3,000,000 to ¥3,500,000 (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break)
- 119 days off per year
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Free ski or snowboard lessons
- Visa sponsorship
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Professional work environment
- Staff benefits package
Start date: Negotiable
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume