Internships with HTMApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination. Famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet set clientele it is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, while spending your days off making the most of the Ski Resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world, then we would love to hear from you.
The HTM Internship program will allow current university students to experience working within the Hospitality and Tourism sector in a busy Ski resort. Interns will work at one of HTM's different brands, giving them hands on experience in front and back of house roles such as Front Desk, Housekeeping, Concierge, Restaurant Service, and IT Support.
Interns will be placed within the following brands and will work alongside experienced staff members from all over the world;
Interns must be available to work with HTM from November to March, for the winter placement or from June to November for the Summer placement.
- Currently studying towards a minimum of a Bachelor Degree
- Internship placement must be a required component of your current University Degree.
- A positive, flexible, hard working attitude required
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin in addition to English will be highly regarded.
- Japanese or International driving licence desirable (essential for some positions).
Note - for interns requiring sponsorship, an agreement between your university and HTM must be secured, detailing the internship and what it is required for you to complete the course.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: seasonal placement, November to March or June to November
Hourly rate: ¥835 to ¥1,000 per hour, plus a full season Grand Hirafu Lift Pass (winter season only)
Accommodation: Staff Accommodation provided at a discounted rate
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Staff accommodation
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (winter season only)
- Professional work environment
- On the job learning experience
- Multicultural working and living environment