Ki Niseko Concierge ManagerApply Now
HTM is the leading supplier of premier and luxury accommodation in Niseko-Hirafu Alpine Resort, Hokkaido, Japan. Niseko is the fastest growing international alpine resort with most international guests coming from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and other parts of Asia, along with Europe and North America. We combine hard work with great fun to give our staff a unique experience and lifestyle, unlike anywhere else in the world.
We manage Ki Niseko, a ski-in ski-out onsen hotel located next to the high-speed gondola in Niseko-Hirafu ski resort. Open year-round and servicing International and Domestic Guests, Ki Niseko is the premier boutique ski hotel in Niseko.
Starting Date: July 2022 (flexible)
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for day to day operations of Concierge.
- Train, oversee and manage Concierge staff to provide high quality Concierge services that adds value to Guest stays.
- Ensure website and booking manuals and systems are accurate and up to date for all concierge services.
- Monitor Concierge sales and Guest feedback to ensure targets are met.
- Assist the hotel manager with recruiting Concierge and other winter seasonal positions.
- Assist other areas of the hotel as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Customer services skills that support that delivery of superior Concierge services.
- Professional attitude and passion about hospitality service.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with experience in managing a small team desirable. Hotel or winter snow sports experience also a plus.
- Native level English with Japanese/Chinese language ability a plus.
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Full time ongoing year round contract
Contract Value: ¥3,500,000 - ¥4,000,000
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week
- All Mountain Lift Pass or 100,000 yen lift pass bonus in winter
- Public holidays
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social and employment insurance
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
To apply, please use the "Apply Now" button and include a photograph of yourself.