Marketing ManagerApply Now
A great chance to drive the Marketing and Sales HTM's expanding portfolio of brands! As HTM continues to be a market leader in hospitality, ski schools, ski rentals and transfer services in Niseko the Marketing Manager role is pivotal to driving the continued success of HTM and its brands.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leadership and coordination of the Marketing Team and Experience Niseko Team
The Marketing Manager will be involved in delivering plans, strategy and direction for HTM in accordance with HTM's core values and its mission.
The HTM marketing team is responsible for:
- ensuring that each touch point experience for each HTM brand is consistent and appropriate for that brand
- websites, advertising and digital marketing
- growth and engagement of direct data bases
- concept, delivery and evaluation of in-resort events and experiences
- concept, sourcing and distribution of merchandising
- production of collateral (flyers, brochures, room information etc.) for use by brand operational areas and the Sales team
- resort marketing engagement with Niseko stakeholders
The Experience Niseko team is responsible for
- growth and engagement of mailing list
- production and renewal of website
- production and distribution of printed magazines
- passport Benefits Card
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Proven ability to provide experiences that delight guests with understanding of customer service delivery
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Prepared to “get hands dirty” with regard to provision of brand promises as well as marketing
- Well-developed English and Japanese communication skills that facilitate clear and effective marketing
- Natural team-leader with proven experience solving problems in a team environment
- Understanding of customer service requirements and provision of unforgettable experiences
- Event management & project co-ordination skills
- Ability to take part in the local community, be respected and trusted by community stakeholders
- A tech-savvy person with an interest in online media and digital trends
- Shows high levels attention to detail and ability to organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines
- An interest in web design, social media and user experience
- Detailed knowledge of HTM products and services Sourcing and procurement skills
Qualifications and Training Requirements:
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry, preferably in a marketing or service provision role.
- Experience of holiday resort marketing and delivery of holiday experiences.
- Language skills (English essential, Japanese preferred, Mandarin and other language skills desirable).
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office (essential), design skills (preferred), social media skills (preferred)
Employment Period: Year round
Employment Status: 12 months full time contract (there will be the opportunity to change to a permanent contract after 12 months)
Annual Salary: 5,300,000 yen to 8,500,000 yen (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass) depending on experience and language skills.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: Average 40 hours per week (5x 8 hour shifts)
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Free all-mountain lift pass or ¥100,000
- Free ski or snowboard lessons
- Visa sponsorship
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Professional work environment
- Staff benefits package