HTM - Marketing Manager: ¥4.7 - 6.5m
An opportunity to drive the Marketing of HTM's portfolio of brands including Skye Niseko, Ki Niseko, Niseko Central, Kumo Restaurant. An Dining, GoSnow, YamaSport, SkyExpress, Ryko Spa and Experience Niseko. As HTM continues to be a market leader in hospitality services in Niseko, the Marketing Manager role is pivotal to driving the continued success of HTM and its brands.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leadership and coordination of the Marketing Team. They will be involved in delivering plans, strategy and direction for HTM in accordance with HTM's core values and goals.
The HTM marketing team is responsible for:
- Ensuring that each touch point experience for each HTM brand is consistent and appropriate for that brand.
- Websites, advertising and digital marketing.
- Growth and engagement of direct databases.
- Concept, delivery and evaluation of in-resort events and experiences.
- Production of collateral (flyers, brochures, room information etc.) for use by brand operational areas and the Sales team.
- Concept, sourcing and distribution of merchandising.
- Resort marketing engagement with Niseko stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to provide experiences that delight Guests with understanding of customer service delivery.
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Prepared to “get hands dirty” with regard to provision of brand promises as well as marketing.
- Well-developed communication skills that facilitate clear and effective marketing.
- Natural team-leader with proven experience solving problems in a team environment.
- Understanding of customer service requirements and provision of unforgettable experiences.
- Event management & project co-ordination skills.
- A tech-savvy person with an interest in online media and digital trends.
- Shows high levels attention to detail and ability to organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- An interest in web design, social media and user experience.
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry, preferably in a marketing or service provision role.
- Experience of holiday resort marketing and delivery of holiday experiences.
- 2+ years of experience of team management preferred.
- Language skills (business level English essential, native level English or Japanese preferred).
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office (essential), social media and design skills (preferred).
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: Ongoing full time year round
Contract Value: ¥4,700,000 to ¥6,500,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
- Average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- 120 days off per year
- Sick leave: 5 days
- Annual paid leave: 10 days (after 6 months of employment)
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy