Niseko Central Front Desk ManagerApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Reviews outstanding balances of in-house and check-out Guests.
- Receives information from the previous shift manager and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Checks cashiers in and out enforces all cash-handling and credit policies.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Train Front Desk and Night Audit Team
- Ensures that all team members clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual English and Japanese spoken (desirable).
- International drivers license with a safe driving record.
- Skills and experience in operational planning and forecasting.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills that support resolution of issues and development processes and/or procedures.
- Successful implementation of business process and service improvements that deliver enhanced services and organisational profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and optimise the performance of individuals and teams through the effective communication of objectives and expectations, provision of effective feedback, discipline and recognition and coaching for enhanced performance.
- Superior relationship management skills to develop new, and maintain existing, owner, supplier and tenant relationships and ensure delivery of services in accordance with contracts.
- Cash handling skills for the accurately processing of cash float as required.
- IT knowledge.
- Tertiary qualifications or commensurate relevant industry experience in hospitality and/or management.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: Year round
Employment Status: On going
Base Annual Salary: 3.5-4 million yen plus lift pass, varies depending on experience and language abilities.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: Average 40 hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts, shift times vary by season)
Starting Date: Flexible
Staff Accommodation: Available