Skye Niseko Overnight Front Office StaffApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
- Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings.
- Handle check in and check out.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Review departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Review arrivals and control the room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Roll over the date in Property Management System.
- Prepare necessary daily reports.
- Assist any kind of inquiries from the guests.
- Answer phone calls, in house calls and outside calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Communicate with morning staff for any hand over.
- Handle emergency situation and contact Manager on Duty.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Valid Japanese Driver's license
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: year round
Employment Status: Ongoing contract.
Base Annual Salary: from 2.5 to 2.9 million yen including lift pass
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break)
- 119 days off per year
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Ski/snowboard rental at discounted rate
Start Date: Negotiable
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume