Skye Niseko Overnight Front Desk StaffApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Handle check ins and check outs.
- Handle cash, credit card and other daily transactions.
- Review folios to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Review arrivals for room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Reconcile the daily transactions.
- Roll over the date in Property Management System.
- Prepare necessary daily reports.
- Assist any kind of enquiries from the guests.
- Answer phone calls, in house calls and outside calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Handle emergency situations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual (minimum intermediate Japanese and basic English)
- Previous hospitality experience
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Driving licence holder is a plus.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: year round
Contract Value: ¥2,600,000 to ¥3,000,000. Late night work allowance of 25% between 22:00-05:00.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan (Skye Niseko and Ki Niseko)
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week
- 8 hours per day (+1 hour break)
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance
- Free all-mountain lift pass or ¥100,000
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Language and work relevant training subsidy programs
- Staff benefits on HTM services and businesses
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume