Winter Season - Staff Accommodation Assistant
- Assist with the pre-season set up of accommodation.
- Deliver supplies across accommodations.
- Inspect maintenance issues and liaise with relevant people to repair, as per guidelines.
- Respond to call outs for maintenance problems, noise complaints, lock outs, etc.
- Provide cover for the shuttle service and Staff Accommodation team when needed.
- Assist the teams snow clearer with clearing the team vehicles in the morning and clearing snow around properties.
- Daily inspections of properties, rubbish stations and shuttle stops.
- Assist with admin office tasks such as emails, filling, data entry, rent payments.
- Regular Bus Conductor Shifts (check that passengers are carrying bus passes).
- A Japanese drivers license or International Drivers Permit
- Willingness to work and see the job done right, no matter the situation.
- Ability to work in all conditions (indoors and outdoors in snow and rain)
- Not be afraid to say no with staff in our accommodation
- Ability to work autonomously and look for ways for things to be improved.
- A desire to see your fellow staff have a great time in Niseko!
- Happy to work inside an office all day but also work outside doing manual task such as snow clearing, cleaning of buildings and moving of furniture.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early-November to mid-April. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for HTM.
- Potential to extend contract, availability of work dependent.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent)
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).