Staff Accommodation Assistant (Winter 2019/20)
HTM provides staff accommodation to all the all the seasonal staff that work for us. We provide some supplies, bed linen and do minor maintenance work for those accommodations. We also run a timetabled shuttle service to and from Kutchan to get our staff to and from work and the slopes.
We are looking for a staff accommodation assistant to assist our team this winter. The role will involve supporting the Staff Accommodation Supervisor by running supplies, dealing with minor maintenance issues, providing cover for the shuttle service and cover for the Staff Accom supervisor. Some snow clearing work to support the shuttle drivers and staff accommodations will be required. Work will be carried out across a 7 day rotating roster with shifts between 5.30am and 9pm.
- ¥1,100 - 1,200 per hour (depending on driver's licence)
- Access to staff accommodation, charged at an affordable price
- Free Grand Hirafu lift pass and option to upgrade to All Mountain at cost
- Receive pay every 2 weeks
- Free ski or Snowboard lessons & workshops
- Cost price on any service booked for guests
- Start date : 15 October 2019 - 20 April 2020
- A Japanese or International Drivers Permit
- Willingness to work and see the job done right
- A desire to see your fellow staff have a great time in Niseko!