Kumo Restaurant BaristaApply Now
HTM, the largest management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for an experienced and driven barista to provide professional delivery of service at Skye Niseko's Restaurant, Kumo.
Skye Niseko (to be completed in 2018) will be Niseko-Hirafu's premier independent hotel. Skye Niseko is a luxury development with 105 guest suites with a capacity of 460+ guests and includes both Kumo Restaurant and Skye Niseko's Deli. Offsite in Kutchan the production kitchen will deliver some of the catering needs to Kumo and Skye Niseko as well as some of HTM's other brands (such as lunches for GoSnow's children's lessons).
The successful applicant will bring the knowledge, experience and drive to continue HTM's position as market leader in Niseko.
Start date: October, 2018
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each guest
- Efficient payment processing
- Barista style coffee preparation and service
- Prepare or serve any baked items
- Preparing coffee and bakery items for guest take out
- Educate guests on a variety of beverages and their preparation
- Handling a variety of drinks during peak business hours
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience working as a barista
- POS & register knowledge
- Sales experience
- Fluent English or Native Japanese with basic English
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Annual Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million yen (including lift pass), depending on experience and language abilities.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts, shift times vary by season)
Starting Date: October, 2018
Staff Accommodation: available