Restaurant Chef de Partie / Senior Chef de Partie: ¥3.6 - 4.4mApply Now
HTM, the largest management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for experienced and driven Chefs at a junior and senior level to deliver professional and friendly service to our guests at Kumo Restaurant and An Dining.
HTM, the largest management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for an experienced and driven food service professional ensuring the delivery of exceptional F&B service at our restaurants. The delivery of a successful daily service is vital to delivering exceptional overall experience to Guests that stay at Skye Niseko and Ki Niseko.
Kumo Restaurant is located within Skye Niseko, which is Niseko-Hirafu's premier independent hotel, with 105 guest suites and a capacity of 440 guests.
An Dining is located within Ki Niseko, which is Niseko-Hirafu's most successful year-round condominium hotel with 96 guest rooms and a capacity of 220 guests.
The successful applicant will bring the knowledge, experience and drive to continue HTM's position as market leader in Niseko.
Starting Date: April 2023 (flexible)
- Hands on food preparation and cooking at a workstation
- Working with a team to provide service for hotel Guests at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Maintaining communication with other chefs and floor staff on food orders
- Prepare dishes according to our concepts and menus
- Maintaining a sanitary and neatly arranged workstation as well as personal hygiene and cleanliness
- Oversee the running kitchen shifts (Senior CDP)
- Inventory and ordering assistance (Senior CDP)
- Feedback and assistance with menu creation dependent on skills (Senior CDP)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience working as a line cook, preparation cook or similar
- Basic conversational Japanese desirable
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Team-worker with ability to work under high pressure business hours
- Punctual and reliable individual
- High levels of attention to detail
Employment Package Details
Employment Period and Status: Ongoing full-time contract
Contract Value: ¥3,600,000 to ¥4,400,000 (depending on skills and experience)
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan - An Dining (Ki Niseko) or Kumo Restaurant (Skye Niseko)
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Staff meal provided
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Extra day off when working public holidays