Kumo Restaurant Chef de Partie and CookApply Now
HTM, the largest management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for experienced and driven Service Staff to deliver professional and friendly service to our guest at Kumo.
HTM, the largest management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for an experienced and driven food service professional ensuring the delivery of exceptional F&B service at Skye Niseko's Restaurant, Kumo. The delivery of a successful daily service is vital to delivering exceptional overall experience the guests that stay at Skye Niseko.
Skye Niseko, is a full-service, ski-in ski-out, condominium hotel in the premier location in the resort. Opened winter 2018, the hotel comprises 105 apartments and penthouses complemented by stunning mountain vistas, situated by the ski-slopes at the top of Hirafu Village. Skye Niseko houses both Kumo Restaurant and Skye Niseko's Cafe & Deli.
The successful applicant will bring the knowledge, experience and drive to continue HTM's position as market leader in Niseko.
Start date: December, 2021
- Hands on food preparation and cooking at a workstation
- Working with a team to provide service for up to 400 covers at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Maintaining communication with other chefs on food orders
- Prepare dishes according to our concepts
- Maintaining a sanitary and neatly arranged workstation
- Maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience working as a line cook or as a preparation cook
- Fluent English with basic conversational Japanese
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Team-worker with ability to work under high pressure business hours
- Punctual and reliable individual
- High levels of attention to detail
Employment Package Details
Employment Period and Status: 1 year contract with potential to extend to ongoing permanent contract
Contract Value: ¥2,700,000 to ¥3,200,000
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts, shift times vary by season)
- All Mountain Lift Pass or 100,000 yen lift pass bonus in winter
- Public holidays
- Free meal and coffee with every shift
- Health, social, and employment Insurance
- Staff accommodation available
Starting Date: December, 2021
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume