Skye Niseko Front Desk SupervisorApply Now
Niseko Resort is thriving international alpine destination. Famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet set clientele it is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and spending your days off making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world the we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings.
- Assist Front Desk Manager to ensure the smooth day to day operation of front office which includes front desk, bell desk, driver, and ski valet.
- Act as Duty Manager.
- Train front office staff and provide high quality of service to the guests.
- Coach and counsel the front office entry level staff.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 2 year front office experience.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese and business level spoken and written English.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Annual Salary: from 3.0 to 3.6 million yen (including lift pass), depending on experience and language abilities.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
- 40 hours per week.
- 119 days off per year.
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company.
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance.
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price.
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Ski/snowboard rental at discounted rate
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume