Kumo Restaurant Service StaffApply Now
HTM, the largest management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for an experienced and driven food service professional to work as Service Staff, delivering a high standard of service at Skye Niseko's Restaurant, Kumo. The delivery of a successful daily service is vital to delivering exceptional experience at Skye Niseko.
Skye Niseko (to be completed in 2018) will be Niseko-Hirafu's premier independent hotel. Skye Niseko is a luxury development with 105 guest suites with a capacity of 460+ guests and includes both Kumo Restaurant and Skye Niseko's Deli. Offsite in Kutchan the production kitchen will deliver some of the catering needs to Kumo and Skye Niseko as well as some of HTM's other brands (such as lunches for GoSnow's children's lessons).
The successful applicant will bring the knowledge, experience and drive to continue HTM's position as market leader in Niseko.
Start date: October, 2018
- Acknowledgement and greeting of each guest
- Anticipation of guest needs
- Table service and order taking
- Maintaining up to date menu knowledge and provide concept explanations to guest
- Communicate with kitchen on guest orders
- Expediting orders to each table
- Bussing & Table cleaning
- Keeping aware of any guest allergies or requests
- POS & register use
- Resolve guest complaints with management
- Upkeep of personal hygiene & cleanliness
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Team-worker with ability to work under high pressure business hours
- Fluent English or Native Japanese with basic English
- Punctual individual
- Experience working as service staff
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Shows high levels attention to detail
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Annual Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million yen (including lift pass), depending on experience and language abilities.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts, shift times vary by season)
Starting Date: October, 2018
Staff Accommodation: available