Supporting local charities and initiatives
HTM is a proud supporter of:
- Mountain Scholarship Fund – as the largest sponsor of scholarships for local children to attend the SMILE English School in, HTM sees English-language skills in the local population as a fantastic way to increase local employment and involvement in this international resort.
- Iwanai and Rankoshi Orphanages – organising Winter and Summer sporting events to supporting English-language education.
- Niseko Cow Parade – through our Niseko Central and Ki Niseko brands we sponsored six cows in this Niseko Promotion Board initiative. The cows and some of their friends now live in front of Ki Niseko!
Involvement and support for local events
HTM provides support for the following events:
- Festival of Japan – major sponsors of the event, set up by Niseko locals with the support of local government and businesses to ensure visitors to Niseko have a chance to discover the many cultural experiences unique to Japan.
- Yukitopia – Kutchan's yearly snow festival.
- Niseko Classic – Niseko's premier cycling event.
- Hirafu Matsuri – Niseko's premier summer festival.
- Niseko Halloween – A family-oriented celebration of Halloween in Niseko.
- Ginto Pavilions Trail - A community-funded hiking / mountain-biking trail through the woods in this development.