Graphic DesignerApply Now
Are you a passionate and driven graphic designer looking to work across brands in an international creative team?
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of world-famous Niseko resort. Working within the marketing team, no one day is ever the same with the designer's role to cover a range of work from print, digital, social and more.
Niseko is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
Start date: Available now
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Design content for use across HTM brand websites and EDMs.
- Design and export digital assets for social media and digital advertising.
- Monitor and regulate brand style consistency across multiple mediums. Editing of imagery and assets where required.
- Designing marketing materials including press ads, flyers and brochures.
- Work with external printers and suppliers to source quotes and produce physical media.
- Coordinate samples and printed proofs where necessary and ensure produced items are on-brand.
- Designing branded items including signage and transit ads.
- Other general marketing tasks as required.
- Maintains records of physical media files and ordering.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite CC, primarily Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to print-ready finished artwork.
- Experience in creating and exporting assets for digital (i.e. Website, Facebook, Instagram, Digital advertising).
- Attention to details, organised and able to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to accurately follow a brief and brand guidelines.
- Ability to work across a broad range of design work including branding, print, web, digital, large format media and across a variety of brands.
- Experience liaising with printers preferred.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Some copywriting, illustration, video editing skills and/or photography experience would be highly regarded.
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- A tech-savvy person with an interest in online media, digital trends and user experience.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible.
- Passionate about the ski industry and/or tourism.
- Fluent spoken and written English required. Japanese language skills is a bonus.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥2,800,000 to ¥3,500,000 (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break)
- 119 days off per year
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Free ski or snowboard lessons
- Visa sponsorship
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Professional work environment
- Staff benefits package
Start date: Available now
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume