International Marketing AssistantApply Now
Are you a social media superstar that lives and breathes digital content? Are you ready to capture and create daily posts and share Niseko with the world? If yes, then this is for you!
This is an opportunity for an entry level applicant to gain experience in the Marketing industry and help us to shape the marketing impact of our various brands.
We are looking for someone with strong English, and ideally Japanese, language skills who has experience in social media and digital marketing. Experience in the travel or hospitality industry in a marketing, media or design role would be preferred.
Digital Marketing - The International Marketing Assistant will help updated content on websites; Ki Niseko, GoSnow, Niseko Central, SkyExpress and all HTM brands. Helping to keep those websites up to date and to drive interest in our brands. The position includes publishing blog articles and Electronic Direct Mailouts for the Skye Niseko, Ki Niseko, GoSnow, Niseko Central, SkyExpress, Experience Niseko and HTM brands.
Social Media - The International Marketing Assistant will update Social Media for all HTM brands. Respond to Comments, Messages and Reviews
Physical Media - The International Marketing Assistant will coordinate design and production of brochures and printed marketing collateral by liaising with internal client, designers and producers. Copy writing will be provided by the International Marketing Assistant both in English, and ideally Japanese, where required (including article writing for Experience Niseko magazine). The maintenance of records of physical media files and ordering will also be performed by the International Marketing Assistant
Influencers - The International Marketing Assistant will assist in coordination of influencer and partner visits and collaborations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Well-developed English, and preferably Japanese, written communication skills that facilitate clear and effective marketing.
- Japanese language ability a bonus.
- An active and passionate user of social media essential with experience managing corporate accounts.
- A tech-savvy person with an interest in online media and digital trends.
- Experience with online writing preferred.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible.
- Able to prioritise and organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy when promoting the company’s brands through online media.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite, social media skills (essential), design skills (preferred).
- An interest in web design and user experience.
- Passionate about the ski industry and/or tourism.
- Knowledge of HTM products/services and Niseko.
Employment Period: year round
Employment Status: 12 months full time contract.
Contract value: 2,800,000 yen to 3,300,000 yen (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass) depending on experience and language skills.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5x 8 hour shifts)
- Staff accommodation availiable to rent
- Free ski or snowboard lessons
- Visa sponsorship (note: a minimum of a Bachelor degree is required to be eligible)
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Professional work environment
- Staff benefits package