HTM - International Marketing Supervisor: ¥4.0 - 4.9m
HTM is the leading supplier of premier and luxury accommodation in Niseko-Hirafu Alpine Resort, Hokkaido, Japan. Niseko is the fastest growing international alpine resort with most international guests coming from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and other parts of Asia, along with Europe and North America. We combine hard work with great fun to give our staff a unique experience and lifestyle, unlike anywhere else in the world.
HTM's portfolio of brands includes Skye Niseko, Niseko Central, Ki Niseko, GoSnow, YamaSport, Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, SkyExpress, Ryko and Ki Spa, and Experience Niseko
Starting Date: March 2024 (flexible)
- Digital Marketing - create, update and maintain all English content on all our brand websites to drive interest in our brands. This includes publishing blog articles and EDMs.
- Social Media - managing Social Media English accounts for all our brands. Respond to comments, direct messages and reviews.
- Physical Media - coordinate design and production of brochures, printed marketing collateral, signage and other materials by liaising with internal department managers and our graphic designer. Copy writing and proofing will also be required.
- Influencers - coordinate influencer and partner visits and collaborations to ensure we receive the most value.
- Events and Promotions - assist with organising and running various events and promotions as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Well-developed English with written communication skills that facilitate clear and effective marketing. Japanese language skills a bonus.
- An active and passionate user of social media essential with experience managing corporate accounts.
- A tech-savvy person with an interest in online media and digital trends.
- Experience of writing required, ideally writing for marketing copy and EDMs.
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible.
- Able to prioritise and organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy when promoting the company’s brands through online media.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite, social media skills (essential), design skills a bonus.
- An interest in web design and user experience.
- Passionate about the ski industry and/or tourism.
- Knowledge of HTM products/services and Niseko.
- Hold a valid driving licence or international driving permit for Japan
Employment Period: Ongoing full time year round
Contract Value: ¥4,000,000 to ¥4,900,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy