International Marketing SupervisorApply Now
HTM is the leading supplier of premier and luxury accommodation in Niseko-Hirafu Alpine Resort, Hokkaido, Japan. Niseko is the fastest growing international alpine resort with most international guests coming from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and other parts of Asia, along with Europe and North America. We combine hard work with great fun to give our staff a unique experience and lifestyle, unlike anywhere else in the world.
HTM's portfolio of brands includes Skye Niseko, Niseko Central, Ki Niseko, GoSnow, YamaSport, Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, SkyExpress, Ryko and Ki Spa, and Experience Niseko
Starting Date: April 2023 (flexible)
- Digital Marketing - create, update and maintain all English content on all our brand websites to drive interest in our brands. This includes publishing blog articles and EDMs.
- Social Media - managing Social Media English accounts for all our brands. Respond to comments, direct messages and reviews.
- Physical Media - coordinate design and production of brochures, printed marketing collateral, signage and other materials by liaising with internal department managers and our graphic designer. Copy writing and proofing will also be required.
- Influencers - coordinate influencer and partner visits and collaborations to ensure we receive the most value.
- Events and Promotions - assist with organising and running various events and promotions as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Well-developed English with written communication skills that facilitate clear and effective marketing. Japanese language skills a bonus.
- An active and passionate user of social media essential with experience managing corporate accounts.
- A tech-savvy person with an interest in online media and digital trends.
- Experience of writing required, ideally writing for marketing copy and EDMs.
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible.
- Able to prioritise and organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy when promoting the company’s brands through online media.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite, social media skills (essential), design skills a bonus.
- An interest in web design and user experience.
- Passionate about the ski industry and/or tourism.
- Knowledge of HTM products/services and Niseko.
- Hold a valid driving licence or international driving permit for Japan
Employment Status: Ongoing contract with visa sponsorship available
Contract Value: ¥3,000,000 to ¥3,500,000
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week
- 8 hours per day (+1 hour break)
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- All Mountain Lift Pass or 100,000 yen lift pass bonus in winter
- Public holidays
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social and employment insurance
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Staff discounts on HTM provided services
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
To apply, please use the "Apply Now" button and please send in a photograph of yourself.