International Reservations ConsultantApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
The position supports the organization to achieve accommodation sales targets through the provision of informed, accurate and friendly sales and service via the telephone and e-mail to Travel Agents, direct enquirers and on-line channels.
Start date: Negotiable
Reservations and Sales:
- Deliver a professional standard of telephone and e-mail sales and service by responding to all inbound inquiries within agreed time frames
- Issue comprehensive and accurate quotes to potential guests by understanding their needs and effectively matching them to HTM products.
- Maximize the conversion of agent and direct inquiries to sales by proactively making follow-up calls and soliciting bookings.
- Ensure all holidays and accommodations are booked and confirmed in accordance with agent or guest requests.
- Facilitate the smooth arrival, check-in and co-ordination of all required accommodation and guest services bookings by providing Front Office with complete and accurate booking information.
- Help to increase holiday and accommodation bookings by providing input into the development of effective inbound sales and marketing scripts.
- Contribute to the development of holiday and accommodation packages and services through the provision of agent and guest feedback and requests.
- Deliver quality and efficient responses to enquirers’ by ensuring non-Reservations Consultant functions are referred to the appropriate department/team member for action.
Booking Input and System Monitoring
- Process and input bookings from third party sources such as Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and travel agents without agent portal access.
- Ensure that all bookings are accurately put into the system and monitor the system for any strange figures to ensure overbookings do not occur.
- Suggest and/or take on special projects as directed to improve processes, market presence or sales conversions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Previous experience and success in the travel or hospitality industry in a telephone based or face to face sales and service role (preferred).
- Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner that supports the creation of positive impressions with all callers.
- Well-developed written communication skills that facilitate clear and accurate responses to queries and/or provision of quotes.
- Able to up-sell services to maximize client investment and organizational profitability.
- Able to prioritize and organize work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy to ensure holidays and services are booked correctly and that all relevant guest information is collected.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential) with reservations systems experience (preferred).
- Detailed knowledge of HTM products and services
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥2,900,000 to ¥3,500,000 (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break)
- 119 days off per year
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Free ski or snowboard lessons
- Visa sponsorship
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Professional work environment
- Staff benefits package
Start date: Negotiable
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume