Ki Niseko - Front Desk Supervisor: ¥4.0 - 4.4m
Niseko Resort is thriving international alpine destination. Famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet set clientele it is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and spending your days off making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world the we would love to hear from you.
Start date: Available now
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as Duty Manager ensuring tasks are completed for smooth day to day operations of Front Desk, Bell and Guest Shuttles.
- Assist the Front Desk Manager to train Front Desk staff and provide high quality of service to our Guests.
- Coach and counsel the Front Desk entry level staff.
- Resolve any Guest issues on the day or escalate to the Front Desk Manager.
- Liaise with other teams such as Housekeeping, Concierge, F&B, Ski Valet, Maintenance and Spa to ensure a seamless experience for Guests in the hotel.
- Assist with the updating and development of Front Desk policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience in hotel Front Office or similar role.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate spoken Japanese and English.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: Ongoing full time year round
Contract Value: ¥4,000,000 to ¥4,400,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
- Average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- 120 days off per year
- Sick leave: 5 days
- Annual paid leave: 10days (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy