Ki Niseko HouskeeperApply Now
Niseko Resort is thriving international alpine destination. Famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet set clientele it is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and spending your days off making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world the we would love to hear from you.
New visa updates for 2019!
This position is now eligible for an unskilled Sponsor Visa. This visa does not require a university degree or any particular experience. Instead you just need N4 JLPT level Japanese (everyday conversation) and to pass a basic test of Housekeeping skill.
Please contact us for more details at [email protected] to find out more!
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Cleaning service in the hotel (room, hot spring, public space), including making guest's beds
- Room amenities replenishment, exchange and other incidental work
- Previous housekeeper experience or just a love of cleaning
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
Employment Period / Working Hours
- Start date negotiable
- Housekeeper Shifts are between 8:00 - 21:00
- Weekly working hours negotiable
- ¥2,700,000 to ¥2,800,000 per annum, pro rata (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass)
- ¥900 per hour for High school student / ¥1,000 per hour for College student
- Social insurance included
- Staff Accommodation available
- Winter lift pass (shared)
- Uniform provided
- Rest room and shower room available
- Discounts across HTM provided services