Ki Niseko - Part-Time Housekeeper: ¥1,350-1,550 per hour (+¥500 per hour Dec-Mar)
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele. This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
The position supports the organisation by providing superior essential services to our Guests in the most important area of the hotel, ensuring our Guests have a seamless and comfortable experience in our managed properties.
Start date: November 2023 (flexible)
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Cleaning Guest rooms, and/or onsen, public areas and some staff areas.
- Bedmaking for in-house Guests and new arrivals.
- Replenishing Guest amenities in rooms and public areas.
- Notifying supervisor of any issues in rooms or the hotel.
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Receiving supply deliveries.
- Assisting Guests when necessary.
- Other general tasks in the hotel and business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous housekeeper experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic English or Japanese language skills.
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Ongoing part-time contract
Pay Rate: ¥1,850 to ¥2,050 per hour (Dec-Mar), ¥1,350 to ¥1,550 per hour (all other months)
Plus monthly bonuses in December and April each year.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 18-40 hours per week (flexible)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy