Ki Niseko Overnight Front Desk Receptionist: ¥3.4 - 3.7mApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing
contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the
community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and
everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of
the world then we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings.
- Handle check in and check out.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Review departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Review arrivals and control the room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Reconcile the daily transactions.
- Roll over the date in Property Management System.
- Prepare necessary daily reports.
- Assist any kind of inquires from the guests.
- Answer phone calls, in house calls and outside calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Handle emergency situations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual (minimum intermediate Japanese and intermediate English)
- Previous hospitality experience
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Drivers licence holder is a plus
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Ongoing contract with visa sponsorship available
Contract Value: ¥3,400,000 to ¥3,700,000 +25% late night allowance between 10pm and 5am
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Extra day off when working public holidays