Ki Niseko Overnight Front Desk ReceptionistApply Now
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing
contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the
community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and
everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of
the world then we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings.
- Handle check in and check out.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Review departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Review arrivals and control the room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Reconcile the daily transactions.
- Roll over the date in Property Management System.
- Prepare necessary daily reports.
- Assist any kind of inquires from the guests.
- Answer phone calls, in house calls and outside calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Handle emergency situations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual (minimum intermediate Japanese and intermediate English)
- Previous hospitality experience
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Drivers licence holder is a plus
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Ongoing contract with visa sponsorship available
Contract Value: ¥2,600,000 to ¥3,000,000
+25% late night allowance between 10pm and 5am
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week
- 8 hours per day, 5 day per week
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- All Mountain lift pass or 100,000 yen bonus in winter
- Health, social and employment insurance
- Public holidays
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Staff accommodation available for rent
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume