HTM - Senior Owner Liaison: ¥4.2 - 4.8m
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
The position supports the organisation by providing excellent admin support for our property Owners mainly via email and phone calls.
Start date: September 2023 (flexible)
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering enquiries from property Owners via email, phone calls and occasional in-person meetings.
- Assisting with organising bank transfers, deposits and cash withdrawals for Owners.
- Handling system inputs for billing and payments to Owners and Management Associations.
- Liaising with Owners regarding upgrades and issues related to their property as reported by the Property team.
- Organising Management Association meetings via email.
- Liaising between Owners and the tax account regarding tax accounting.
- Assisting with onboarding and offboarding Owners when property ownership changes hands.
- Liaising with real estate companies regarding property information and availability for room viewings.
- Working with internal teams such as Reservations and Accounts to ensure Owner reservations and fund transfers/payments are handled properly.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 5 years+ experience in an admin or hospitality/service role.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy in previous work experience.
- Computer operating skills (Google Suite, Microsoft Office).
- Fluent level English & advanced level Japanese.
- Ability to drive in Japan with valid International Driving Permit or Japanese drivers licence.
- Experience working in Niseko or a property management company desirable.
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Ongoing contract with visa sponsorship available
Contract Value: ¥4,200,000 to ¥4,800,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy