Skye Niseko - Housekeeping Supervisor: ¥3.6 - 4.2m
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele. This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with.
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
The position supports the organisation by providing superior essential services to our Guests in the most important area of the hotel, ensuring our Guests have a seamless and comfortable experience in our managed properties.
Start date: November 2023 (flexible)
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Handling Housekeeping issues reported by staff.
- Assisting the Housekeeping Manager to lead small teams and ensure required tasks are covered.
- Assist with training and developing housekeeping staff.
- Assist with creating Housekeeping schedules.
- Liaise with other departments such as Front Desk and Maintenance to solve issues.
- Ensure Housekeeping time is properly recorded.
- Cleaning Guest rooms, and/or onsen, public areas and some staff areas.
- Bedmaking for in-house Guests and new arrivals.
- Replenishing Guest amenities in rooms and public areas.
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Receiving supply deliveries.
- Assisting Guests when necessary.
- Other general tasks in the hotel and business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Previous housekeeper experience.
- Experience in a leadership role desirable.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate Japanese language skills with English language skills a plus.
- Hold Japanese citizenship, Permanent Residence or a spouse visa. Please note that we are not able to sponsor a work visa for this position.
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Ongoing contract
Contract Value: ¥3,600,000 to ¥4,200,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
+¥200 yen per hour bonus December 2023 to March 2024
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy