Skye Niseko ConciergeApply Now
Niseko Resort is thriving international alpine destination. Famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet set clientele it is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and spending your days off making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world the we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling any enquiries from the guests.
- Handling restaurant bookings.
- Handling lift ticket bookings.
- Handling ski/snowboard lessons and rentals.
- Handling transfer bookings.
- Assisting Front Desk, Bellman, and Ski Valet when necessary.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and the ability to speak a second language is a plus.
- 40 hours per week
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break)
- 119 days off per year
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- 2,400,000 yen to 2,850,000 yen (includes Free all-mountain lift pass or ¥100,000), depending on experience and language skills.
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Ski/snowboard rental at discounted rate
Start Date: Negotiable
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume