Skye Niseko - Front Desk: ¥3.7 - 4.0m
Niseko Resort is a thriving international alpine destination, famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet-set clientele.
This role is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, with days off spent making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to the Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community. We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and everyone we work with. If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world then we would love to hear from you.
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Handling check-in and check-out procedures.
- Handling cash and credit card and other transactions.
- Assisting with enquires from Guests via phone, email and at Front Desk.
- Communicating with other departments to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Handling simple room and onsen reservations and allocations.
- Handling Concierge bookings of various services and other Guest requests when necessary.
- Perform Bell duties including welcoming of Guests and assisting with luggage.
- Assist Concierge, Bell, Shuttle Driver and Ski Valet staff when necessary.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Previous experience and success in the travel or hospitality industry in a service role (preferred).
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner that supports the creation of positive impressions with all Guests.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential) with hotel PM systems experience (desirable).
- Bilingual Japanese/English at an intermediate level.
- Valid Japanese Driver's licence (desirable).
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Ongoing contract with visa sponsorship available
Contract Value: ¥3,700,000 to ¥4,000,000
(The above remuneration will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (shift times vary by season)
- Time-in-lieu system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Staff accommodation available
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy