Winter Season - Staff Accommodation Supervisor
Start Date: 12 October, 2023
Working with the Staff Accommodation Manager, you will be required to supervise and assist with the set-up, provision and maintenance of staff accommodation requirements for our international team.
Assist the Staff Accommodation Manager to ensure smooth day to day operation of the Staff Accommodation team
Act as a duty Manager and assign tasks as necessary to the Staff Accom assistant
Liaise with House Managers to support the running of their houses including involvement with snow clearing and rubbish disposal requirements.
Monitor and note when supplies need restocking for all accommodations, calculate and track involved expenses.
Assist with meditating disputes between staff and reprimanding staff who break the staff accommodation rules, charge damages to staff when required.
Assist with admin office tasks such as emails, filling, data entry, rent payments.
Respond to callouts for maintenance problems, noise complaints, lock outs, etc.
Other tasks concerning staff accom as requested by the Staff Accom Manager
A Japanese driver's licence or International Drivers Permit.
Ability to work in all conditions (indoors and outdoors in snow and rain)
A Professional and positive attitude.
Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks and problem solve.
Experience managing people with a strong nature to deal with any problems that might occur.
Able to work inside an office all day but also work outside doing manual task such as snow clearing, cleaning of buildings and moving of furniture as required.
Supervisory experience preferred
- ¥1,700 - ¥1,800 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 12 Oct, 2023 - 30 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.